- The overall crypto market cap is down near to $400 B this month and stays bearish.
- Bitcoin cost is down around 3% today and it is now approaching the $8,00 0 assistance.
- Litecoin (LTC) cost is down around 5% and it broke the $6000 assistance location.
- BCH cost is presently accelerating its decrease listed below the $260 and $250 levels.
- EOS cost is down more than 6% and it is now trading near the $3.200 assistance location.
- Binance coin (BNB) broke the essential $2000 assistance location to get in a bearish zone.
Bitcoin Money Cost Analysis
Today, there were sharp losses in BCH cost listed below the $280 assistance level versus the United States Dollar. The bears acquired momentum, leading to heavy losses listed below the $270 and $265 levels. The cost is now trading listed below the $250 level and it appears like it might continue to move down towards the $240 assistance.
If there is an upside correction, the $255 and $260 levels are most likely to serve as difficulties. The primary resistance on the benefit is now near the $280 level.
Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and EOS Cost Analysis
Binance coin (BNB) cost stopped working to climb up above the $2100 resistance location. As an outcome, there was a sharp decrease in BNB cost listed below the $2000 assistance location. The cost is now trading well listed below the $1950 level and it appears like the cost is approaching the $1880 assistance location.
Litecoin cost is down more than 5% today and it stopped working to remain above the primary $6050 and $6000 assistance levels. LTC cost is now trading listed below the $5800 level and it appears like the bears are intending a test of the $5500 assistance location. The next significant assistance is near the $5420 level.
EOS cost is decreasing greatly listed below the $3.500 assistance location. It broke the $3.350 assistance location and it is now trading near the $3.200 assistance location. The next essential assistance is near the $3.120 level, listed below which it might even check the $3.050 assistance.
Crypto Market Cap
Taking a look at the overall cryptocurrency market cap per hour chart, there were sharp losses this month from the $2500 B resistance. The crypto market cap is down near to $400 B and it is now approaching the $2100 B assistance. The next significant assistance is near the $2020 B level.
General, there are opportunities of more disadvantages in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, XLM, BNB, TRX, XMR, and other altcoins in the near term.